Western Reflexology and TCM: the perfect match
Interested in Facial Reflexology by Cyndi?
New Class Dates for 2018/2019
Instructor: Cyndi Hill, ARCB
Certified by The American Reflexology Certification Board
East Meets West Reflexology Certification Program
300 hr program
This is a 300 hour program of education (200 contact hours and 100 project hours for a total of 300 hours) that builds from our foundations in Reflexology to our present day knowledge. Each module is $450 each if paid by Early Bird Schedule, $500 after:
Bring to class Moving the Energy by Lilian Morten
Classes will be held at: First Christian Church
613 Statesville Blvd.
Salisbury NC 28147
- Module 1 Basics Reflexology
- Theories of operation
- Foot pathologies
- Anatomical terms
- Module 2 Order in the Session
- Review from 1st mod.
- Intake forms
- Charting a session
- Body Systems
- Module 3 Build the Bones
- Aroma therapy Introduction Body System Oils.
- Foot Pathologies Techniques
- Build a foot: bones of foot and lower leg.
- Introduction to coming attractions in TCM
- Module 4 TCM and Reflexology/ Midterm exam
- TCM and Reflexology
- Paired organs
- Module 5 Spine • (Assignment 3 clients 3x each)
- Nerves to organs
- Intro Dermatomes
- Intro Myotomes
- Work on instructor
- Module 6 Muscles and Meridians
- Mapping muscles in the body
- Relation of muscles to meridians
- How to use the information
- Review of program
- Exam. And documentation of 3 clients 3x each.